Phone: 07 54 999 033
Call in and see us: 2/23 Maple Street, Maleny, 4552 QLD
Hours: 9.30am-4.00pm daily except Christmas Day and Good Friday
Our Maleny Visitors Information Centre is a not for profit, long-standing, independent community service, run by volunteers. We are situated in the hub of the town with the office front in the centre of the main street at 2/23 Maple Street, Maleny. The open plan and entrance to the centre provide a friendly welcome to our many information services for Maleny and the Sunshine Coast Hinterland.
The Centre runs with the very welcome financial support of the Sunshine Coast Council. Our major affiliations are with Hinterland Tourism, and Maleny Commerce. Many local businesses also provide us with great support.
- Things To Do
- What’s On
- Where To Eat
- Where To Stay
- Local Business information
The Centre also provides:
- information about local history, local and regional maps, parks, walking trails, schools, hospitals and other emergency services,
- a range of quality souvenirs and postcards, with a distinctively Maleny flavour,
- a ticket selling agency for many local events.
- 24/7 information on our website
- a team of volunteers, who are mostly local residents, who are always willing to help.
Our Centre in Maple Street
Some of Our Happy, Helpful Volunteers