Use the arrow to come inside.
Phone: 07 5499 9033
Call in and see us: 2/23 Maple Street, Maleny, 4552 QLD
The Maleny Visitor Information Centre is open 7 days.
Hours: Monday – Saturday: 9.30am-4.00pm.
Sundays and Public Holidays 10.00am-3.30pm.
Closed only on Good Friday and Christmas Day.
Our Maleny Visitor Information Centre is a not for profit, long-standing, independent community service, run by volunteers. We are situated in the hub of the town with the office front in the centre of the main street at 2/23 Maple Street, Maleny. The open plan and entrance to the centre provide a friendly welcome to our many information services for Maleny and the Sunshine Coast Hinterland.
The Centre runs with the very welcome financial support of the Sunshine Coast Council. Our major affiliations are with Hinterland Tourism, and Maleny Commerce. Many local businesses also provide us with great support.
The Centre also provides:
- information about accommodation; places to eat; weddings; events; things to do; places to go; local history, local and regional maps, parks, walking trails, schools, hospitals and other emergency services,
- a range of quality souvenirs and postcards, with a distinctively Maleny flavour,
- a ticket selling agency for Maleny Film Society movie screenings.
- 24/7 information via our website and Facebook page.
- a team of volunteers, who are mostly local residents, who are always willing to help.
Would you like to join us as a volunteer? We would love to have you!
Find out how to become a member of the Maleny Visitor Information Centre here.
Some of Our Happy, Helpful Volunteers