Phone: 07 5499 9033
Call in and see us: 2/23 Maple Street, Maleny, 4552 QLD
The Maleny Visitor Information Centre is currently open post COVID-19 lockdown with the following reduced hours:
Sunday to Thursday – 10am to 2pm
Friday and Saturday – 9.30am to 4pm
Our Maleny Visitor Information Centre is a not for profit, long-standing, independent community service, run by volunteers. We are situated in the hub of the town with the office front in the centre of the main street at 2/23 Maple Street, Maleny. The open plan and entrance to the centre provide a friendly welcome to our many information services for Maleny and the Sunshine Coast Hinterland.
The Centre runs with the very welcome financial support of the Sunshine Coast Council. Our major affiliations are with Hinterland Tourism, and Maleny Commerce. Many local businesses also provide us with great support.
- Things To Do
- What’s On
- Where To Eat
- Where To Stay
- Local Business information
The Centre also provides:
- information about local history, local and regional maps, parks, walking trails, schools, hospitals and other emergency services,
- a range of quality souvenirs and postcards, with a distinctively Maleny flavour,
- a ticket selling agency for many local events.
- 24/7 information on our website
- a team of volunteers, who are mostly local residents, who are always willing to help.
Would you like to join us as a volunteer? We would love to have you!
Find out how to become a member of the Maleny Visitor Information Centre here.
Our Centre in Maple Street
Some of Our Happy, Helpful Volunteers